Part of List of Firms by Vadim Makarov
– high-temp epoxies and adhesives.
P: (2008-01; 2009-02) Duralco 128 thermally-conductive epoxy, used it in single-photon detector assemblies.
– inexpensive calcium sulfate desiccant, works probably down to −60 or −70 °C.
P: (2008-01) a few bottles, used it in single-photon detector assemblies.
– big chemical concern, produces a lot of chemicals.
P: (2008-02) a few strong desiccants:
P: (2008-02) Sicapent desiccant (
P2O5 on carrier).
– among other stuff, solvents for cured epoxy. Ive no idea how well they work, will try :).
P: (2008-11) test kit of four cured epoxy solvent, with ridiculously expensive shipping cost to Norway.
– Metals and alloys in various form: wire, foil.
P: (2009-03) Pt wire 50 μm annealed TC.