Available as a 1000x1500 JPEG
or a 2600x3900 JPEG (1.9MB)
Norwegian Cryptographic Seminar. Trondheim, Norway, October 17-18, 2002
- Berner Larsen (Høgskolen i Bodø)
- Johan P. Hansen (Aarhus Universitet)
- Anders Paulshus (FO/S)
- Aslak Buan (NTNU)
- Audun Steinholm (FO)
- Kristian Gjøsteen (NTNU)
- Stig Frode Mjølsnes (NTNU; seminar chairman)
- ?? (student at NTNU)
- Marie Elisabeth Gaup Moe (student at NTNU)
- Olga Masnyk Hansen (SDU/Odense)
- Loren D. Olson (UiT)
- Øyvind Grinde (UiT)
- Sverre G. Smalø (NTNU)
- Tord Ingolf Reistad (Q-Free Tolling AS)
- Kristian Ranestad (UiO)
- Hans Georg Schaathun (UiB)
- Erik Parr (Telenor R&D)
- Tore Mortensen (FO)
– standing around the sculpture "15 Cubes" in Elektro building, NTNU.
These aren't all participants; three or four people are missing from the picture.
This picture from Quantum hacking lab gallery
illustrates Quantum Cryptography presentation and
is included in Picture Collection (ref. nr. a180-26) on Photo Pages
Taken on October 18, 2002.
Fujichrome Sensia II 100 film,
EF 28-105 1:3.5-4.5 USM lens at 75mm,
>DOF on the area where people are standing,
monument +1.7 (except bright spot on the top), floor up to +2.7;
Scanned on Nikon LS-2000 scanner.
Perspective partially corrected in Photoshop.
How you can use this image. ©2002 Vadim Makarov